Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm back......

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by H-Bob, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I'm back on the board again. My son was born in December, and I haven't been around during the changeover. The new format and changes are very nice. Hats off to Ryan and the crew.

My last go round I was mostly obscure, and probably only a few people would recognize my old name of Johnnynailhead.

Now that my son is here and I am full-time daddy day care, I can get back to the HAMB that I have been longing for. I am not physically involved in anything cool right now, so I won't bother to try and make my car life sound more interesting than it is. The most exciting thing for my wife and I was purchasing used vehicles recently, that would fit a car seat in them legally.....Yahooooo!

Well, It's great to be back! I hope to be less obscure this time out and get my boring car life on the right track. I look forward to meeting any and all of you.

Phil Kiteley
    Beulah, MI

p.s. I live kinda near Levis Classic in Northern Michigan.

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome back, I can probably set you up with a project when your ready. :D What do you have in mind?

3. Thanks for the welcome joeycarpunk! Right now I can only think of poopey diapers, they consume my every thought, except when I'm thinking about warming up the next bottle of fresh breast milk:D I really would like to build something from the tires up, one piece at a time. I first need to come up with a plan to build a garage of some sort on a tight budget. Then I can worry about filling it with car parts:D I appreciate your offer to help, maybe we can talk in the future.

later

H-Bob:eek: