Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Ronnie Lawson

Ronnie Lawson

I'm not really new to the HAMB, I have been supper busy with life and what life had in store. My handle on here was Anarchy Choppers back then.

I joined the HAMB in 2008 when I purchased my 1950 Ford Deluxe, shortly after driving my car home my wife got a cancer diagnosis, which changed our entire life and finances. Well my wife is 100% in remission and her diagnosis really made us inseparable, she is truly my best friend.

I had so many other projects and kids that had to be taken care of that the 50 had to go on the back burner. So, now our kids are in collage, and the wife is doing great, so I guess its time for me to pick back up where I left off on the 50.

I have totally dissembled the car, and notched the frame, no where to go but up from here. I have spent that last couple of days reading over a lot of threads, including some threads that I was following back then and it is good to see some of those cars on the road today and looking good.

I'm glad to be back and looking forward to sharing my progress as I go.

Cheers,
    Ronnie

2. Glad to hear the good news.
    Lets see some pics of your project.

lothiandon1940 likes this.