Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods im back, i think;;;

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by outlaw256, Dec 1, 2016.

1. outlaw256

outlaw256

hey guys, its been a few yrs since I been on here. as some might remember I was in a bad bike wreck in 05 and it left me in chronic pain and crippled up some. the reason I backed off from the hamb, which I loved by the way, was that watching and reading about everything you all were doing to yalls cars left me .well reall depressed. I was happy for yall but when I look at my cars and my shop, which I still tried to run ,with the help of my son. I had a hard time dealing with everything.so I backed off, didn't mean to leave all the way but time just slipped away. well im back and I aint going anywhere anymore. does anyone still hear from porknbeaner? hope I can fiqure out this new set-up everything is different from when I was here the last time..lol

2. Hope you are recovered well :)

3. 117harv

117harv

Thought about you a few weeks ago when I saw one of your old posts, glad to have you back and doing better.

4. manyolcars

manyolcars

Hope you are doing well Stay away from the beaner. Hes a bad dude! :) haha tell'em I said so

loudbang likes this.
  5. williebill

williebill

Welcome back. I remember when you used to post often, wondered where you went.

6. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Walked in your shoes a few times over the years, no wrecks, but with back problems, right and left carpal tunnel surgeries, 7 or 8 (lost count) shoulder (right and left) surgeries and a cervical vertebrae fusion, there have been some dark days here also.
    The problem is that when the sun finally comes out and the demons are under control a person tends to want to make up for lost time, ease back into things and enjoy the ride.
    Welcome back.

7. Yes porkn is still posting so I'm sure he will see this and say hello.

8. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Yeah, I missed you too.
    If you want to get ahold of Beaner, you MUST be feelin' better!
    Glad to have you back, Outlaw...

loudbang likes this.
  9. GLAD to hear your back!!!.I know what you are talking about pain. I deal with it every day with my ankles .Some days I cant even walk. But you still have to keep going. If you need to talk to any of us PLESAE let us know.THANKS Bruce.

10. Welcome back. Take it day by day and try to keep pushing forward.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  11. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Yeah I suppose the new lay out would come as a shock but give it some time and you'll get the feel for it soon enough. Lots of new features as well. Like tagging so @porknbeaner will get a notification to look at this thread ;)

12. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome back brother!

13. slack

slack

It is good you are back. I know the feeling brother. Me and the boy try to do a little something here and there but we aren't making any real headway. I'm currently recovering from surgery myself. Just standby, the worm will turn for both of us. ;)

14. Beware of my friend Beano,he is a weird duck!
    I love Beano and he has his share of problems this past year with a shoulder problem,I am pleased to report he sisn't let it stop him from being the lovable PITA you remember.

He will be stopping by soon.

BTW,welcome back,do you still have the wagon? HRP

loudbang likes this.
  15. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks for coming back home -

16. I'm still alive ol friend. I lost your number when I changed phones, somehow.
    Good to know you are still on this side of the grass, if there's a road war at least I know there's still someone I can whup (and wouldn't). :D

When you figure it out you'll find my number in your PMs. I missed ya buddy.

loudbang likes this.
  17. We are the walking wounded. I was in a car accident 5 years ago that has left me with a back and neck pain issue. The neck pain is under control with an RFA treatment (radio frequency ablation) and my back is on hold due to my October heart attack. But welcome back!

18. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Seen an old post from you the other day and wondered what ever happened to you. I go through Falkville several times a week most weeks, right down I65, sometimes veer off onto US31 if I'm dodging a wreck or construction.

19. welcome back....glad your doing better !