Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm an old NOOB....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bigbassape, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Bigbassape

Bigbassape

Greetings from Tennessee! I used to be on here about 15-20 years ago, so long that I had an AOL Email and don't even remember my screen name, though I'm sure it was something to do with the 48 and 55 chevys I had at the time. I've been trying to make a living as a touring musician which didn't leave time nor money for my car habit. But since the covid evaporated the entertainment industry, and I've gone back to my old job, I find that I have a little bit of both time and money. So, I pulled the trigger on a 1963 Olds Dynamic 88 4 door. With the exception of needing a trunk pan and some minor floor patching, it's a pretty solid car with a good sounding 394. See y'all around! Is Krupanut still lurking around?
    -geoff

2. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Looks like he was last here about a month or so ago. What’s the plan for the Olds? Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. Bigbassape

Bigbassape

First thing will be going through brakes/running gear and seeing what needs attention. It needs exhaust, and I'm pretty sure the brake booster is shot, so I'm gonna look into retrofitting it with a later model booster and dual master cylinder.. I'm gonna be doing rust repair, and bodyworrk for a minute, so I'll have to see what inspires me.

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  4. Welcome back. Been a lot of changes I bet since you were here last. Nice cruiser you have there.