Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Igniters Car Show In Chillicothe Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by John B, Aug 19, 2008.

1. John B

John B

On Sunday me and my better half took a ride up to Chillicothe, OH to the Igniters' 29th Annual Car Show in Yoctangee Park. I thought I'd share a few pictures from the event and a link for those of you who want to see the non - HAMB friendly rides as well.

Edgar Nethercutt won the Jim Busey Memorial Award last year so his truck wasfeatured on this years t-shirt.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There was even an insurance salesman present if you needed some extra personal coverage.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see all my pictures and read my long drawn out recap here -
    http://www.cartercountycruisers.com/forums/index.php?topic=447.0

2. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Edgars truck is soooo nice! I wish he would just quit holding out and give it to me. After all he is building a sweet sweet merc.

3. John B

John B

Edgar is a creative person, thats for sure. That truck has got alot of attention and rightly so.

4. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for the pic's John. I saw that Bad Habit at the Cinematic.....bitchin ride.

5. John B

John B

Yeah, I love that car. On the way home we pretty much run together till we got to Rosemont.

[​IMG]

Jim, we were hoping you might have been there. Your Merc would have looked bitchin next to that lake.

6. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

First time I saw that coupe was in Galloplis as I was going into thr BBQ place it was east or north bound on Rte 7. Went burbberling past the resturant. Something about the wide rear tires makes the above view of that car look just right.

I would have liked to have gone to the show John but my Dr. is encouraging me to stay out of the humidity this summer. It sucks but since he prolly saved my life I should listen to him; at least for the rest of this summer:rolleyes:;)

7. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Very nice pics, looked liked a great day for a car show.