Register now to get rid of these ads!

History If you could take a cuise with anybody in History....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Jul 29, 2010.

1. A cruise - that's easy - Yer Old Dad, Gray Baskerville - one of the few regrets I have is never making the effort to meet him as he was (and still is) one of my biggest influences. He had a way of making me, as a reader, feel like I was along for the ride - an amazing thing for a kid growing up displaced so far from the mecca of hotrodding that is Southern California. I got a chance to live in Pasadena for a few months in 1990 (took some night classes at The Art Center) and never thought anyone at Petersen would give a small town, foreign kid the time of day so I never even drove by their offices - kick myself every time I think of it.

Now, if you're talking parking, I'd like to try out the backseat of Denise's Big Olds...

Steve

2. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

3. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Miss ya kid!
    She passed today 13 yrs ago.. Been a long day so far

4. chubbie

chubbie

wow you guys want to spend some time with your dad...wonder what I'm missing, my old man is a mean son of a bitch!!!!! and he hates me!!!

5. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine...

6. John Stimac

John Stimac

7. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

8. speakfordadead

speakfordadead

Ralph Nader.... hehehehehehe
    I would Roll with my Pops..... He never told me I did a good job, but I knew he was pleased by his smile.

9. tubby44

tubby44
    from Long Beach

John Vasquez My ex/father in-law he was a great man show me a lot about life!:D