Register now to get rid of these ads!

if you could built the coolest merc... what would you do

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DIRTYT, Dec 21, 2006.

1. javier mejia

javier mejia

2. I have always had a problem with the grill treatment in that car. Not sure what it is but it's always looked out of place to me. Too busy maybe or to bulky but somethings just off with it IMO.

3. Bryan- I described the merc I would like above,But in a sneaky way,My intent was to drop a hint.....

If I remember correctly and that is debatable,Customs died or at least dissapeared at atime in the "cycle", some will describe as the heyday.....

I say it was at the end of a cycle of death to the custom as we knew it......
    AS I remember it, when customs fell out of favor ,or dissapeared if you will-it was a time when almost every custom was so bizarro world, that you could hardly disseminate what the original car was ,muchless what it had become.....

I mean this not in a mean spirited insulting way,but as my interpretation of the mood at that time.

Customs had become so OVER modified,GAUDY and added on to, that they were not only =NOT= better looking ,but they were in many cases worse looking than an unmodified car......

I sense now is a time for a departure from that same end...and a time for subtlety in styling improvements ,resulting in a custom that is=TIMELESS=:D ........
    As a custom should always be.

4. Danger

Danger

Nothing? ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1407728675.936330.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Slopok

Slopok

This.... Timeless! 015.JPG