Register now to get rid of these ads!

ID'ing these louvered air cleaners

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49ChevTruck, May 8, 2012.

1. Hey

Does anyone have an idea who might of made these? My dad bought them when he bought a 327 with a tunnel ram, the guy had bought everything over from the states quite a few years before.

They measure 7 1/2 x 3

thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  2. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Google is the answer for a certain size air cleaner element. Try K&N for a size that will work.

3. Found them on K&N's website and got them ordered already, wish I could find some more of the air cleaner's think they look awesome...

Tommy did I notice you'd posted on another thread about vintage air cleaners?

4. Infact I think i'm wrong about them being H on that 1965 Almquist Catalogue....they only have 3 louvers and go straight down....dad's have 5 louvers and a flared lip at the bottom.

5. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

I think mine is the same as the one sold by Almquist.

6. Yes i found the thread where you posted that picture, no idea what the two on my dad's truck are then.....