Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Identify these headlamps?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Old wolf, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok I dug this pair of old head lamps out of my stuff. Anyone know what the are? The Brass Tag states GUIDE HEAD LAMP 682-0 made in the usa. Are they rare? worth anything? antique headlamps 001.JPG antique headlamps 003.JPG antique headlamps 004.JPG antique headlamps 005.JPG antique headlamps 006.JPG antique headlamps 007.JPG

catdad49, Stogy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. They're Guide 682-C lights and yes they are pretty desirable, if you didn't already know that. I have a set on my 32 3-window. DSCF0668 (Copy).JPG

Mick

3. There junk
    I’ll pay for shipping and take them off your hands :D

Stogy likes this.
  4. That's a person living under a rock question.
    Not rare. Usually found on old trucks. People like them.

Donny nukes and lurker mick like this.

5. Your kidding , right !!!!

6. Actually I have quite a few different kinds of old headlamps in my hoard. I likely will never use them. I just advertised the pair pictured on the Facebook Market Place for $100. That way I get $50 and each grandchild will get $12.50 in their piggy banks. I was wanting to become a bit more Knowlegable about them.

Stogy likes this.
  7. I know about the 40,s 50,s & sixties stuff I grew up with. The older stuff im pretty dumb about.

8. Lot of HAMB threads about them. The HAMB store even has new tags.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.