Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ideas on how to show Year?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoparJoel, Feb 5, 2013.

1. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Ya dude, we have YOM plates 'round these parts. But for me, one of the best conversations I ever had with a lunatic was driving a buddies channeled '30 coupe, and a looney yelled at me "WOW COOL, A DUSTER!!!" With an opening line like that I HAD to stop, and when I did he rattled this bizzar story about how Ford owned Plymouth for six weeks one year and that "my" car was the first prototype for the much vaunted Duster and that god had told him he would see one one day and that...

2. 38standard

38standard
    from il.

So what year is the Dodge truck?

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I can't believe I read any of this.

4. fsae0607

fsae0607

Or you could jack a table number thing from Carl's Jr. and put it on your dash.

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

I've never understood the crazy things people do to keep adding to their already customized vehicles - 20 horns and rearview mirrors on motorcycles, crying dolls, peeing dogs, Tommy guys, painting on the vehicle year, model cars on rotating displays, carved wooden snakes on Mustangs or AC Cobras, spider webs, rubber rodents on your ... ...! Whatever. Worst of all might be displaying all the trophies the car has won along with everything else, too. Seriously, just make sure the year is posted on the entry sticker on your window, or some sort of removable deal you can hang in a window. The only people who really need to know are potential clients / customers, judges or the guy who takes pictures of your car for the cruzer news or a magazine. Besides, you only really "need it" at a car show, eh? Gary

Jeez almost forgot to mention the plastic drive-in food on the window tray.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  6. Gator

Gator

:D I needed that today Gary...

7. chubbie

chubbie

can't you get those big decals and put them in the back window?? maybe even a ram in the back window and D O D G E x the front. its kind of nice for the rest of us..sorts out the wanabees

8. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

an endless tape loop stating all information?