Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ideas for 59 F100 tail lights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopperrides, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Chopperrides

Chopperrides

My truck is painted and someone stole my tail lights while it was apart. I am trying to figure out what to use that is pretty much a bolt in. I really don't want to paint it again. I had a friend accidentally back it into a fence already.
    It's about 4 1/2" Diameter. The one's I had were unknown but not stock. I really don't want to go stock on it. Thanks.

100_7223.jpg

2. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

Here's what i did on my T-Bucket. I epoxied '61 Chevy lenses to generic trailer lights.

Attached Files:

3. davis574ord

davis574ord

How about cuttin down some 57 ford car tail lights just use the bullet in the middle you skould have enough left to drill mount holes in them good luck just an idea!

4. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

i mess with a lot of these trucks. looks like the hole is still the stock configuration. just get the basic pick-up / early van / breadtruck taillight buckets and use whatever lenses you like. the stock lenses use 2 screws, but it's a nice flat flange, ez to modify.

5. A Signalstat turn signal lens fits the original bucket, front and rear are the same size. Drill holes for screws or stick it in with silicone.

6. johnboy13

johnboy13

Here's mine, 58 Dodge Coronet

[​IMG]

7. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

My buddy used the repro 50 Pontiac tail lights in his 59. They fit great...available with blue dots.

8. Barn-core

Barn-core

X2 for the '50 Pontiac tails, they look great on these trucks.

9. Chopperrides

Chopperrides

[​IMG]
    Thanks I ended up wit 50 Pontiac with blue dots.

10. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Looks good Allen... I'll have to bring my newest toy by your shop sometime...

11. barnescole

barnescole