Register now to get rid of these ads!

ID this Rumbler?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TN young gun, Sep 20, 2005.

1. TN young gun

TN young gun

I was going to the rec center today ( at MTSU ) and saw a very cool ol' skool pickup. I think its a 32? ford truck with a chop top and no fenders. Its painted flat black with black steelies and caps. It was running a SBC. The license plate was from NY and he had a Rumblers plaque hanging from the back. It's an awesome car and was just wondering if anyone knew the car or maybe the owner is on the hamb. He might have been seen at the local cruise at Stones River Mall since i guess he's a student here. Sorry, but i don't have any pics or i would post them. No camera!:(

2. Cshabang

Cshabang

Thats Paul-hes from Greenfield NY, right down the road from Rolling Bones. He goes to school down there- Good kid

3. TN young gun

TN young gun

Hey thinks for the info, is he on the hamb?

4. Cshabang

Cshabang

not sure to be honest. I won't see his father until I get back up to NY for work, which may be next week. But Paul is easy to spot-lol start stalking the campus...haha