Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects I'd Be Better Off Just Doing Drugs...Another Project..1952 Dodge Job Rated

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BloodyKnuckles, Apr 14, 2011.

1. This is getting out of control.

Here's the newest one. 1952 Dodge Job Rated. I just picked it up today. I am ready to start ripping into it. I worked on it for about an hour. I was able to get it to almost start. It kicked a couple times.

I'll have a bunch of pics when I get it all cleaned up.

Here's a couple to wet your appetite for now;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BloodyKnuckles

2. studematt

studematt

That international is AWESOME!

3. How come I don't have the money for the parts I need for a project I'm working on, but I somehow find the money for another project?????????

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Nice! I love those ugly old dodges! ;)

5. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

two very cool trucks i dig parts haulers ,

6. The Internet

The Internet
    from Hudson, NH

Looks like you could drive it as is. What are the plans?

x100 on liking the International

7. Hang onto the rear bumper, it is an accessory item and very hard to find.

8. redhumphries

redhumphries

that thing is butt ugly your wife will kill you if you leave it outside the trash man will pick it up if you so you need to bring it to the shop so I can hide it from all of them hahaha really cool dont see many of them nowdays RED

9. edweird

edweird

they look good chopped. heres the one i built a few yrs back.good luck to ya!

Attached Files:

10. Moondog13

Moondog13

Awesome! I love those! :D

11. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

God bless Boobie for buying up all shit that no one else wants!!!! Someone has to love them sombitches!!! Good job buddy but for the love of god, can we finish your '51 soon.....at least can we spread some bondo on the fenders and shoot it with a rattle can. Pretty please!!!

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh and the international looks awesome digging up those finds!!!

13. Buzznut

Buzznut

I'm diggin the INTERNATIONAL. Bad ass!

14. skull

skull

cool old trucks, for years no one did them. now they seem to be popping up all over. l like that people are finally saving and building the old 48-55 dodge trucks..

l'm building one also, 1948, started it in 1995, hope to be done soon.

rear bumper was an option. l didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Later:cool:

Attached Files:

15. Guys, focus here!! This is about the Dodge not the International. Act as if the IH isn't in the pics. Show the 'ol Dodge some respect please:D

Thanks for the compliments on both trucks. I've worked hard on the International. It is my daily and will be unless I sell it. The Dodge I just plan on giving it a good bath and get it mechanically sound and enjoy it for now.

It might, just might get the same type of treatment as the IH did. I really like a utilitarian truck. I would love to use the truck through all types of weather. I really like the Dodge body styling.

Thanks again for the nice words.

Pics later.

BloodyKnuckles

16. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

DAMN thats a nice Binder!

So why can't I see any rust on that dodge??? You Southern guys really grind my gears! Friggin New York state SALT

17. neverwinter

neverwinter

lol everyone seems to love these but no one wanted my 53 parts!! still got em wink wnk! now you make me want to try working on yet another vehicle. i have no willpower.

18. The only rust on the truck is the lower front portion of the doors. It's about the legth and height of one finger. The floor in the bed needs replaced but that's about it. I am very lucky I got this one. I only got it because of how nice it is.

You need a Dodge??:D

BloodyKnuckles

19. 46binder

46binder
    from Kenosha,Wi

Now i'm really jealous! I was droolin on the Ih on the binderplanet, and now the Dodge, they really do have a great look at that one is nice shape! How do you find the time to work on all of them?

20. COOL man - Is the Caddy in the IH operational now? The only person you an sell that IH to is ME

21. I have no idea. I have soooo many projects right now. I at least get them mechanically sound first so that I can drive and enjoy them. Then all the other stuff. It takes alot to get all these rolling but I really enjoy bringing these suckers back to life.

Thanks.

BloodyKnuckles

22. I got you covered.

BloodyKnuckles

23. sololobo

sololobo

MoPar jones showing again!! Coolest hoods, more than a momma can love these boldly designed work horses. Love it dude. Rock on! ~sololobo~

24. I definately have a weakness for these old MoPars. I think you have described them perfectly. I love it.

Thanks man.

BloodyKnuckles

25. Mac_55

Mac_55

Sorry but i cant see a dodge. All i can see in those pics is one of the baddest lookin binders ive ever focused my eyes on . That international is as perfect as a truck can possibly be . I wanna be second in line if she ever goes up for hock.

26. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

I dont know I,m withya why, why, why, drugs was less work..................oh wait this is fun I forgot..............................hummmmmmmmmm..

27. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

love that binder man !!!!

28. ricktard

ricktard
    from spokane

sweet have fun

29. Nice find! They are great little trucks, cant wait to see more of your buildup. I actually just got a '53 the other day, and it was a freebie!:D
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

30. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

I have the same problem... I still have projects not completed and I bought a 27 Ford T body at the autofair last weekend. My wife just shakes her head.

I had a 53 Dodge p/u a bunch of years ago. A buddy and me was headed down the road in it one day. I forgot and left the emergency brake out on it but it was obviously not holding good enough to notice until we got about 3/4 mile down the road. The brakes got hot enough to lock it up in the rear, the SOB got to jumping up and down in the rear, felt like it was hopping a foot off the ground, then the back of the truck decided it needed to go forward so it swapped ends. It finally came to a stop and my buddy looked like may have needed to swap out his underwear.

Good find BK! Those are tough and cool ole trucks!