Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Iconic Roadsters that set the bar for the rest of us

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Roothawg, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

2. anthony myrick

anthony myrick

3. Mikko_

Mikko_
    from Sweden

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great thread:cool: Beautiful cars from days gone by.:) Gives me inspiration to try to do more on mine, but Dammit, it's so hard to stop driving it as is in order to do the little things it needs to be more finished.
    This thread also gives a lot of reinforcement to my previous comments that the bucket sized headlights on the cars being built today by lots of folks ain't period correct or traditional.:confused:

primed34 likes this.
  5. I gotta admit that Gray's full fender roadster made a impression on me not unlike the man himself. HRP

[​IMG]

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. Five pages in and no one has mentioned this one yet?? Pedigree that goes back to the 30's, and was driven by the King himself before he left the building!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: I was warned this week for the first time in EIGHTEEN years here to keep my posts on topic, so, ladies and germs, here it is. This was one of the original cars that started this whole mess.

It does NOT get more traditional than this....

8. 42˚18'N 83˚09'W

42˚18'N 83˚09'W

I don't know who owns this little darlin' but I wish it was me... 66277_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

grumpy32 and 50Fraud like this.