Register now to get rid of these ads!

I wouldn’t mind posting an ad in wanted

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Jim Lato, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

Not sure if it’s because I don’t got enough posts under my belt or what but I feel I do. Idk but I’m trying or would like to post an ad looking for 29-30+ two door bodies in any shape. But I don’t have permissions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If you are trying to use the App - the APP doesn't work for the Classifieds.

Use your browser or a PC.

ALSO - be very careful on wanted posts....
    Scammers work it everyday.

DONT ever use a Money Order, Walmart Gram, USPS MO or any of those Western Union Money Orders etc.
    Use Paypal or cash in person.

Good Luck.

Jim Lato likes this.
  3. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

That’s the prob! Thanks man. Ya I read the scammers post. I just dealt with one the other day. 1300$ tried to get me for.

4. Never had a problem sending a USPS money order. Thanks to all the guys on here that accept them.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Do your research first.
    HAMB Member Name …
    How Long ?
    How Many Posts ?

Don't fall for I'm a friend of a HAMB member - he contacted me - I have just the part you want.
    If it's too good to me true....

All transactions are at your own risk.

Do your research.....

Jim Lato likes this.
  6. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

Yea this is true.
    If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. I like to see money clear before anything happens

7. I hear you but most of that seems like it happens to people with a wanted post. Trollers looking for an easy and desperate target.
    I have bought a bunch of items here and paid with the USPS MO and so far no problems. I don't do paypal so I'm kind of left out of the deal if people stop accepting USPS. Great bunch of people on this site but yes a check of their post count and ratings is always a good idea.
    A quick story: I was trying to buy an item for a few hundred dollars and the seller (in a rural area) was OK with the MO but thought his Post Office probably didn't have that much cash on hand. He ended up accepting my personal check and all went well. This never would of happened on any other site. So thanks for all you do, it's appreciated.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. F&J

F&J

You can deposit a USPS MO at your own bank. You also can make sure the USPS MO is genuine by having your PO scan it first.

wraymen likes this.
  9. I did not know that.

lothiandon1940 likes this.