Register now to get rid of these ads!

I went to Joplin and got some pussy...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustm52, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Kustm52

Kustm52

The four legged kind, you buncha perverts.

The story, as told by Roothawg, was this kitten climbed on his trailer somewhere, and rode for quite some time.. maybe he can fill in the rest of the story.

As I'm leaving Sun. morning, he offers the cat to my daughter, CLAIMS he is allergic to them.. :rolleyes: Now he owes me one.. or two.

Any of you every tried a 12 hour trip with a cat in the truck??:eek:

Here's pics of MoKat... who is now safely at home, and had been adopted by the other cats..

Attached Files:

2. MoKat, that is awesome!!

3. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I cannot imagine a 12 hour drive with a cat on the loose. Years ago I drove
    30 minutes with one that started in the back seat. It was a full grown one
    and it was going nuts. I was in my '55 Chevy and the cat did not like my six
    cy. bark'n pipes. Glad you made it home Ok.

Happy Trails,

Mick

4. metalshapes

metalshapes

Cool little Cat...

He seemed pretty mellow for what he just had been through, and even all the open Headers at the Track didn't seem to freak him out.

Glad he found a good home...

5. Thats pretty funny, the visual is great!

6. Wesley

Wesley

I made a 20 hour trip with 3 cats in a pickup when i moved my then girlfriend, now wife from Minneapolis to Austin. One cat pretty much slept the whole way, one cat howled the whole way and that kept the 3rd cat wound up like a 3 dollar watch. Have you ever tried to drive with a cat between the brake pedal and the floor?
    I quess what I am trying to say is that i feel your pain.:D

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

Yeah I drove fromt the hotel to webb city, mo and stopped for ice. I heard the cat howling and he came out from between the tire and the fender on the tire on the trailer. Must have ridden up there for 10 miles.......MoKat is what my wife named him......

8. Someone, somewhere, is wondering where in the world Fluffy went. They have no idea that he spent the weekend at the Drags, became a hot rodder, & has been renamed MoKat.

JH

9. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

i saw a picture in a bitchin WWII air war book i have of a cat sleeping on the "dashboard" of a B-25 mitchell. now, the mitchell, with two 14 cylinder supercharged radials with about 12" of exhaust per cylinder, is LOUD. when i rode in one a few weeks back, the sound was like that of a top fuel car directly in front of you in its pass ALL THE TIME. that was one cool cat.

my old tomcat that could shake hands was about a week away from learning to cruise before he got hit by a car one night when he was out looking for females and fighting.

that kitten rocks. try teaching it to shake hands, mine would stick out his paw at people and it blew their minds.

10. BinderRod

BinderRod

I wondered where my cat went. You can send me a check for $500.00

It seems you new cat found a good home!!

11. Swifster

Swifster

While not on a trip, a car buddy of mine called last week and asks, 'You want another cat?' NO! It was found by his dogs and one was overly agreessive with it so he feared for it's safety :rolleyes: . So now I have three. All found by others who inturn found a sucker to take them :p . I haven't named her yet. Cats usually name themselves like MoKat. This one hasn't yet.

[​IMG]

By the way, MoKat is a nice looking cat. I'm sure the females of the house just love him

12. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

A HAMBer with a heart...
    Good for you.

13. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

My Bro-in-law drove from Santa Maria, Ca. to Wheeling WV with his two cats in a PT Cruiser. I guess it was non stop howling from one while the other sleep most of the trip. Also lots of fun in hotel rooms.

14. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

You'll be real happy. That cat looks like it's got a TON of Siamese in it and Siamese make GREAT pets and are VERY loyal and usually pretty protective. We've got one and she's GREAT as well. Her name is Mousey Tongue. It's a play on words regarding the Chinese Prime Minister. We call her Mou our Mousey.

Good luck and tell you daughter not to pass up any chance to pet her new friend. That promotes loyalty.

BTW, we now have NINE cats. We tend to have a soft spot for cats in a bad situation.

Vance

15. Roadsir

Roadsir

16. brandon

brandon

had a buddy give my wife a polidactal (sp) kitten......i was driving home in my astro cargo van .....figuring the car would stay in the back......no such luck.....that sucker climbed up the seat and about out the window going down i75......that thing was a jumping , climbing freak....about 3 good leaps and it was on your shoulder.....:rolleyes: brandon

17. rainh8r

rainh8r

We moved an excavator from Vancouver BC to Seattle one day and had a grey kitten crawl out from under the machine in Seattle. Since there hadn't been any stops since the border, we imported an illegal cat that became a new citizen.

18. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

I had a similar situation once. I was working at a local shop when a fella rides up on a bicycle holding a box under one arm. He looks at us (the crew) and says "Any of you guys a cat person?" in a rather unhappy tone. I say "I am"
    He dropped the box and HAULED ASS.

I have had Marvelle the pissed off cat for 5 years now.And She still doesn't like anyone but me.:D

19. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

KAT...........and More KATZ............about a month ago..when Texas was flooding........Pat found this little black cat head and tail behind David's brand new 48 foot , just what I need, trailer , ...so...she fed it.......next thing ya know it's living in my shop, name is Ribey Cat...........and likes everybody..............plays with Wolf, the black Chow ...but "Bubba" alais Nicola Tesla...the OLD RED CHOW wants to eat em both..........thinking of putting a black cat decal on the car............since it came and STAYED we have only torn up 1/2 as much............

M.

20. catman

catman
    from El Reno

GOOD for you (and the cat) Kustm52, I met her at the track, she seemed mellow enough considering the noise, I live with 5 and they are my "children" , she deserves a good home, thanks for providing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. BELLM

BELLM

I was there, in the parking lot behind Starbucks, moving stuff from my trailer to Nick's, yesterday morning when this deal went down and Mokat got named. Very mellow laid back gentle cat. Going to make a great pet.
    None of our cats have tails, manx cross or something. Fortunately we only have 2 males now, kitten factory found a new home!

22. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

When that kitten grows up, I can say right now he'll be a spitting image of my old pal Johnny ...

He showed up at our house as a stray with both front legs broken ... turned out to be the best pet I ever had, and I lost him young to medical problems. Cats make awesome pets, best wishes to ya. Here's hoping for many happy years of cohabitation with the new little guy.