Register now to get rid of these ads!

I want your vehicle pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pritch, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Pritch

Pritch

Hi all, added a few new things to my UK Customs site, one of which was a Viewer's Vehicles Section.
    Im just looking for some of your pics, which i could add (they dont have to be from the UK)... So... have a look and email me with your pics and some info and i would be happy to post your pride and joy!

www.ukcustoms.cjb.net
    direct link ... www.geocities.com/ukcustoms/viewers_vehicles.html

Thanks in anticiaption, Andrew @ ukcustoms.cjb.net

pics and info to... [email protected]

2. Pritch

Pritch

the site is down at the mo, prob til about 10pm, can still email pics though.

3. Pritch

Pritch

sites back up and running with no probs, had one person with their pic email me. surely there's more of you who would like to publish your pride and joy?

4. Pritch

Pritch

Thanks 59Ford!

5. LIMEY

LIMEY

Don't know if it helps but as soon as i open up your site my pc goes mental & shuts down the page! tried it last week several times, today it was better but still there's a problem.
    Might just be my pc but yours is the only site it happens on, perhaps its putting some people off! hope that helps.

6. 59FORD

59FORD

Any time. Site looks good too.

Come on Hambers send some pics in lets show the world what we're about. There is some great cars on this site and you should be proud to have it on a kustom site.

7. Pritch

Pritch

not sure why it does that 32LIMEY. the main page is a flash intro, that might be why? never heard anything like that befire, might be your pc. lol

8. MichaelDorman

MichaelDorman

Sent ya' some pics.

9. Donzie

Donzie

Pritch, did ya get my email?