Register now to get rid of these ads!

I want to photograph your creation - Chicago and midwest

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dvotion, Sep 12, 2013.

1. dvotion

dvotion
    from Chicago

Hey all,

My name is Grant. I have been reading the forums for a little bit now and thought I'd put a request up - I haven't done this in a while.

I'm a car guy - love all kinds of cars and trucks. Currently I own a 1964 Ford F250 - pretty much original with a crap paint job but I love the thing to death. I'm a professional photographer by trade, but my day to day consists of some really boring catalog work.

Anyways I want to meet some of you and photograph you and your car or truck. You will get high res photos and I can make some high quality prints if you like as well. No ulterior motive here - just an outlet for creative photography since photographing fast things has always been a love of mine. I live in Chicago and I'm willing to travel for this - most Fridays and Weekends are free for me. Just PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Check out what I've done with a few other cars @ http://cars.grantedphoto.com

also:

[​IMG]

2. RWENUTS

RWENUTS
    from Nanaimo BC

Hey dude!!
    You missed a step!Your first thread needs to be over at the introduction zone.
    That is if you last that long!!

3. dvotion

dvotion
    from Chicago

Got a couple responses, but I'd love to see some more!