Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects I see the latest batch of 200 HAMB license toppers are sold out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36-3window, Dec 24, 2013.

1. GTS225

GTS225

I'd have bought a pair, but I don't do PayPal. Is there a way to make a phone call with my credit card number for purchases?

Thanks.....Roger

2. I don't think you have to have a paypal account to pay that way. It walks you through it if I remember correctly.

I just checked it. Don't click on the pay with paypal button, go the other way

3. GTS225

GTS225

Perhaps I should have stated myself more clearly. I don't send financial account numbers through an internet connection for any reason.
    It's just a hard and fast rule I have for my finances. There's just too many good hackers out there waiting to steal from people.

Roger

4. I am pretty sure you can pay another way then paypal.

5. Finally got around to getting mine on; but had to go with the optional bottom mount due to the tag light and plate location.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  6. choppedtudor

choppedtudor

IF the store was set-up to limit how many one person could buy, there MIGHT be enough to go around...I see HAMB members buying quantities and turning a tidy profit by polishing, painting etc. Some guys have no shame....

7. D-man313

D-man313

I went through these steps and was brought to the page with the number. The date that the thread was posted is back in 2007. Is the number still the same or has it been updated since?

Just want to make sure for future purchases.

Thanks