Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I put about 700 Miles on the ole 57 this weekend!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scotty t, Sep 18, 2018.

1. CEE360CC-EDB5-469B-BAAD-5B055DBD1383.jpeg The ole 57 hasn’t been driven much for the last several years as Dads health declined , I decided it was time to change that. I’ve got a buddy about 250 miles away. So I headed down there for a long weekend. We drove his ( formerly mine)69 camaro all day sat and the Vette Sunday. We really didn’t do anything but drive the awesome back roads of south western Indiana. The 57 was well behaved! Sorry only one picture

pigfluxer, kidcampbell71, F&J and 7 others like this.
  2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Looks like the slots stayed on and did ok, probably wouldnt hurt to drag the ole 4 way out and check em tho after a trip like that;)..:)...:cool:

Deuces and scotty t like this.
  3. flatford39

flatford39

That's my favorite Corvette...Thank you for posting.

F&J, Deuces and scotty t like this.
  4. Checked them at my buddies a couple were a tad loose. The tires are brand new, mounted for mock up on my 56 Bel Air. Didn’t even balance ‘em,smooth as silk!

low budget and Deuces like this.

5. Planning another small trip to the Gillmore museum in Michigan Thursday about a 4 hour round trip. Need to check lug nuts again!

6. southcross2631

southcross2631

Good to see an old vette being used as they were originally designed for. Being driven.

scotty t likes this.
  7. Good weekend for a drive, we put a little over 1100 miles on the wagon going to the '54 Ford Club of American show in Memphis,Tennessee.

upload_2018-9-21_10-49-37.jpeg

scotty t and pigfluxer like this.
  8. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

GOOD FOR YOU TO MAKE THAT RIDE
    AINT WORTH HAVING IF SCARED TOO DRIVE

scotty t likes this.