Register now to get rid of these ads!

I need some special HELP from everyone ! Prayer request .

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Retro Jim, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

As some of you might know my Daughter of 27 has crohn's disease . Well it started a sack on her wall of her stomach . It was the size of a gold ball . Hanover hospital put a drain in it and gave her 2 to 3 of the strongest meds to get rid of this . She was in the hospital for 7 days and sent home . The meds they gave her lasted 10 days then 3 days after that she had trouble keeping food down . So this time we took her to York hospital and they told us the drain that Hanover put in wasn't right and wouldn't work . So York put in a new one and showed my daughter how to clean and hep records on what comes out . They figured it would be in her for 2 weeks then should all be cleared up . Well Wed she had trouble keeping food down and by Friday couldn't even keep water . She had a Dr appointment on Fridays so when she went there he told her to go back to York to see what's causing the problem . My daughter was in very good spirits and was happy to go back to York to get her cleared up .
    Well Her heart rate yesterday was low so they moved her to ICU . Things looked OK So Sherry and I went to see her today at 4pm . When we got there we had the biggest shock of our life's !
    There was so many Dr's around her room and the light was flashing CODE BLUE . That means heart problems . My daughter's heart has stopped beating for some unknown reason ans they were doing CPR on her when we got there . The did get the heart going with one single shock .
    She is now in intensive care fighting for her life right now ! I have never seen so many tubes and wires hooked up to someone like that before . We asked what the heck caused her heart to stop and everyone tells us the same thing , They have no idea on why this has happened ! We aren't sure if they aren't telling us something or what but I really don't understand why this should have happened so fast like this .
    Also from all the meds they gave her all at once her kidneys is having trouble flushing them all out .
    So right now my wife and I are praying all we can for my daughter . On top of that , Today was her birthday !

So what I am asking is for everyone you know to PLEASE pray for her life and a fast recovery .

Sp Please can everyone asked our Dear GOD to save my daughter and make her better . This is our only child since my wife had 3 miscarriages before we had my daughter .
    My daughter never gave us any problems with drugs , smoked or anything like that . She was a honor student all the way through school and even got the Presidents Award when she Graduated . Shes a great kid that anyone would love to have . We don't understand why this is happening to us and just pray this will all come out OK with her .
    So Thanks for everyone thoughts and prayers .

Please pray for my daughters life .

Thanks to everyone for all your help and prayers .
    Jim

Retro Jim

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  2. Prayers are with you and your daughter

Tim

3. Zeke

Zeke

She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

4. chris' 38

chris' 38

Good luck,Hope everything works out

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Hang tough. My thoughts are with you.

6. PJKeally

PJKeally

Good Luck and Best Wishes,She has an Angel watching over Her,I am sure God is also Watching Her.

7. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Thoughts and Prayers heading your way...

8. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

I understand what you and your family are experiencing and all I can offer is heartfelt wishes that whatever is done will lead to a successful outcome. This is a very difficult situation for anyone...even more difficult this time of year. All my prayers are for her and for your family.

9. I'm praying for your daughter and family.

10. hallrods

hallrods

Thoughts and Prayers

11. Clevername

Clevername

God bless your family, my prayers are with you!

Kelvin

12. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

13. 54sled

54sled

Thoughts and prayers

14. 1950merc

1950merc
    from Butler, PA

Jim

I can't imagine how scarey this is for your family. My heart goes out to you. You don't know the best kind of love until you have a child. It's amazing how some people treat their kids or take them for granted. It sounds like you are a great father and your daughter is a fine young lady. Prayers will go out for your very own Christmas miracle. God Bless.

Sincerely

Heath

15. Best wishes to your daughter and you to!

16. kennb

kennb

Jim, all of you are in our prayers. I have a 31 year old daughter in law who suffers from crohn's disease. I know what you're going through. Ken

17. Prayers for you and yours!

18. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

thoughts and prayers for the best

19. BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

From my family to yours, Prayers sent.....keep the faith

20. Willy301

Willy301

Praying for your Daughter and your family.

21. praying not just for her to get well, but to be completely healed.

22. 1950heavymetal

1950heavymetal

Jim, just sent prayers.
    Corey

23. big creep

big creep

prayers sent! and god bless!

24. Rickybop

Rickybop
    from Michigan

Gosh, RJ...my heart goes out to you and your family. Tears for you. I don't think any of us will ever understand why such bad things happen until we're all in heaven with God. One thing I do know for sure...when I hear this kind of thing, I count my blessings.

Dear Almighty Lord in heaven, forgive me for any bad I've done. I humbly ask for your intervention in this matter. May it be your will that RJ's daughter be restored to good health. Please ease the pain in her family's hearts. Let them know you're with them, and that you love them very much. Praise you forever. In Jesus' name, Amen.

25. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Sending good thoughts and vibes from north of the 49th.

26. CHOP36

CHOP36

Jim ,Our Thoughts and Prayers are with Your Daughter and Your Family.Marwyn

27. big vic

big vic
    from cary il

me and my wife will pray for her recovery

28. shadams

shadams

Will do right now......done, will keep it up till I hear otherwise....take care...

29. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Will be praying for her to get well.

30. tnich123

tnich123

Prayers and wishes for a complete recovery to not only your daughter but to you and your wife as well. You all have been going through a rough time. We pray that God heels your daughter.