Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects I need some help sourcing brakes !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tr12, Oct 8, 2009.

1. tr12

tr12

im trying my best to build an all dodge hot rod.i just bought what i believe to be a dodge brothers DH6 front axle.it is all complete except for the brake shoes and springs.does anyone know where i can get the parts for this thing?its got the brake drums cast right into the hubs,so you replace the whole thing at once .i want to rebuild the brakes on this thing but of all the places i thought might have the parts my search turned up nothing.does anybody know where i can find these parts new?i would like to get some kingpins and wheel bearings for it too . i was thrilled i got this axle so cheap but now its starting to be a pain.any help would make my day.:D

thanks for anything and everything,
    Troy

2. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Check with www.robertsmotorparts.com they are Mopar people that sell replacement parts for old Mopar cars & trucks. They may be able to help, pretty sure you can get parts once you know what you have, at least. Gene

3. I know not everyone is crazy about Andy Bernbaum, but I have gotten some brake
    parts for my 47 Plymouth from him.