Register now to get rid of these ads!

I Need help on a barn find ??

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hippoclassof69@aol.com, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I just bought this 67 Mustang Fastback in southern PA. It has a 427 FE twin 4 bbl's, auto trans. It was last run in 1993 and before in 1986 at Maple Grove. It ran in the elevens. I have the timing slips. I have nothing about the original owner and no zilch about the car. I would like to know the history. It was called " King Cobra " and was just for racing. It looks professionally built for the time period. Can anyone help me with any history or old photos of the car ? It had work done in Allentown by S&S Automotive. That is the only decal on the car ? It shows 9600 on the odometer. It was a barn find from another racer. he got it back in 1993 because his brother had some hard times. The brother raced it very few times after he had bought it. I do not know anything but would love to get a history on the car to either restore it or ??? Please see attached photos. Call 814-349-5875 if you have any info or please email me with anything. This is a treasure hunt for me. HELP ????:confused:

Attached Files:

2. This is a "traditional" hot rod site that goes up to 1964. Nice stang but a little off topic for us traditional guys. Why don't you give it a try over on one of the Mustang forums.

3. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Best bet is a Mustang or race forum. Good luck and great looking car!

4. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Great car, but, I haven't any info on it.

5. rustang

rustang

Great car.....I have a couple of 'stangs.... best bet is Vintage Mustang Forum for info....
    Tom

6. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

welcome from la porte, tx ... ??

7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Cool car and a cool find...but completely the wrong forum.

8. edthomas

edthomas

Might see if Maple Grove has a nestalgia event, if so might trailer it to the event and ask for info.