I empathize strongly "may have" found and eliminated the miss in my 331 that I decided to chase down and get rid of, way last April. I've posted at least twice before that I had found it and got rid of it, only to have to eat my words and slink away into the darkness. I have yet to put it under load on the road and will after tidying up a few loose ends. It starts better, runs quieter, and sounds better and it ran good at 5500 in the drive, all this without the miss, (now I just jinxed myself), but as 31Vivky as reminded me, the proof of the pudding is on the road and under load. I finally smartened up and won't say what I discovered, and how I went about fixing the problem. I'm tired of way Crow tastes. This shot give a clue as to what I believe it was if you want to take a guess.