Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I"m Thankful for..........

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sixcarb, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

Happy Thanksgiving all, today I'm thankful for my Family, all of the men and woman serving our country that are unable to be with there familys and to the great men that paved the way for the best thing ever.....Hot rodding. Thanks to Henry Ford, Vic Edelbrock, Stu Hilborn, Bill Burke, Wally Parks, Barney Navarro, Ted Halibrand, Ed Iskendarian, Earl Evans and the list goes on and on to all the innovators and builders that gave us the the history that we love so much. Have a great day everybody.

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'm very thankful for all of the above also. Having the HAMB to share all the history of the automotive things I love is very special. Happy Thanksgiving! Bob

3. CRH

CRH
    from Utah

I am thankful to God for the constant good that I see, hear and enjoy every day. Don't worry... I have been through difficult times. Finally I have started waking up and realizing the joy in life.

I am thankful for the cars I have been able to find, and the tools and garage to work on these cars with.

I am thankful that I have generous gifts and abilities from God. I am also thankful for kind people who communicate above the base, selfish and vulgar.

Happy thanksgiving, and notice something good today. It is actually easy to do.

4. .......internal combustion.

5. 31fordV860

31fordV860

That says it all......

6. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

My family and my wife's good health...THE most important things in my life...

7. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

For good friends, thats why I spent a couple hours in the shop today so I could finish a seat for a guy who lost his wife suddenly A few years ago. He works all the time. This way he can get an early start on drivin his old truck around all weekend long like he was planin to do. He was excited about gettin it today. Thanks Giving is about GIVING to.

8. I am thankful for God,family , and Life. As stated above life is good if we seek to see it rather than dwell on the bad.

9. 51NINETYEIGHT

51NINETYEIGHT
    BANNED

Amen! Thankful for my kids, wife and family. All the troops not home for the holidays fighting for our freedom.

Also being in Florida while the weather up in STL is shitty, and Of course you guys & the HAMB!

10. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

I'm thankful for TODAY! Being able to meet the day healthy , having family to share it with and enjoy all the BLESSINGS GOD GIVES ME DAILY.....If you don't have something today to be happy for , you need to get out of the fast lane and slow down.....After losing our daughter to cancer years ago and realizing what reality everyone may face in difficult times , we must try to get the most enjoyment out of every day and try to face each day ahead with HOPE, JOY AND LOVE....Great day to all on the HAMB! God Bless!:)

11. I'm sitting here with all 3 of my daughters and 5 of my grand kids(one of the grand kids leaves for Navy basic training 14 December) and my wife of 47 years and thinking what a lucky and blessed man I am. Life is good right now.
    Happy thanksgiving to all the friends I have met on the HAMB.
    Later,
    Dick

12. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

Grateful to be above ground and sucking air.

For the almighty God the creator of all things.

For all of the troops that can't be home for thanksgiving and that are protecting our freedom and the rights we so often take for granted.

For all those that came before us and the hardships that they endured and the fortitude they had to carry through to the end.

For the neccesities of Life that are given and that we take for granted on a daily basis.

I am thankful for all of those things that I gave up, to grow up (well kinda grow up at least, others would say I have never grown up)

To be an American.

and the HAMB of course

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  13. zep058

zep058

Alright I'll say it, I'm thankfull for the HAMB and all it has given me;knowledge.
    Happy thanksgiving my American friends, have a great turkey day!

14. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

the HAMB it makes the internet less boring , cant forget beautiful woman ,and old motorcycles , and a loyal dog , and cool family to hang out with , and junk yards that store old cars and crush newer stuff lol and good health and a good cup of coffee

15. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Ditto,Ditto,and ah....Ditto. We are lucky bastards aint we!!!

16. Faith, family and friends as well as the men and women who lay their lives on the line to protect our freedom.
    Happy Thanksgiving, God bless all!

17. ronk16

ronk16

being able to read and write in this forum after my heart attack last year, life is good no matter what, been to the dark side and dont want to go back. LIVE AND LOVE MY BROTHERS....................

18. No Cents

No Cents

Ditto.

19. x2...

20. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

amen!

21. 61 chevy

61 chevy

hotrods and FREEDOM