Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I know it sucked last year but anyone going to indy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brasshead, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will second what oldsjoe and bobkatrods said. Bowling Green, Frog Follies, and Pumpkin run. When they still had the drags at Indy we lived in MO and would make the 7 hour trip every year. Now I live just north of Indy and didn't find the GG event there worth the 30 minute trip. I'm surprised they didn't cancel it several years ago. Greed just got in the way.

racer-x likes this.
  2. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

GG moved Hot Rod of the Year to Nashville 5/13-15. Never been to this one. Got rooms. Looks like an eight hour run. Only problem is NMCA has a race that same weekend at Bowling Green. If our car is done with the updates, I have to go racing.

3. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

4. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

It's a busy weekend Greg. I'm making plans to go to Steel In Motion in South Carolina. I'm now torn I have a friend racing at Bowling Green with the NMCA. Trying to figure out witch event I will enjoy the most. Joe

5. uncleandy 65

uncleandy 65

I quit going when they left Raceway Park. They are pricing themselves right out of business.

racer-x likes this.