Register now to get rid of these ads!

I Hate Thieves!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by garyv, Apr 28, 2008.

1. garyv

garyv

Today I went down to the mini-storage where I have a couple of project cars parked outside. One of them is a '51 Fleetline. I thought I'd taken everything off of it and out of it that anyone would want to steal. But NO! They stole the pieces around the doors that hold the stainless steel trim on.

Gawdamned sunzabiches!

gary

2. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

pathetic people just cant leave other peoples shit alone and then whine when it happens to them

3. timmy t

timmy t

That just isnt right. I,m a carpenter and leave tools on site, so I,m always at risk for having something stolen (so far i,ve been lucky) I think if I caught so one in the act I,d probably be in jail, cause I.d try to kill em

4. fordsteel

fordsteel
    from Elkland PA

people suck (pardon my French)

5. parked outside? could it be possible someone thought the cars were abandonded and someone with a 51 fleetline needed the pieces that hold the trim on..?? just a thought ..

6. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

listen just sell me the 51 and forget about it. i love those fleetlines.

7. garyv

garyv

Maybe I should have said "outdoors". The mini-storage place has an "outside" area in the back (behind the "warehouses") for motor homes, trailers, etc. It's inside their fenced property.

The car isn't worth enough to pay $100 a month to put it inside a building, but I hate that people will steal even the most trivial things (that are going to be very hard to replace). Better to have lost a bumper or something, but those are in my garage.

gary

8. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

If I could catch em for you, I'd hang em!

9. i can understand your situation , we all hate thieves....

10. garyv

garyv

Maybe. PM me if you're serious.