Register now to get rid of these ads!

i guss i auta say some thing

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by WINGNUT, Feb 11, 2005.

1. WINGNUT

WINGNUT
    from Indiana

anney who im wingnut i dont have much to say im in school im 17 im in the indy road rockets ive got a 1929 a Truck chopped 6 up front 5 in the back a simple 283 in her hey remembrer i dont have much $ so dont get all pissed about the small block my brother just got a 1956 merc he is 14 but were having fun here in indy working on the merc my trucks done all see you at the road rocket rumble the truck is gray its a driver so if your in indy youve probly seen it well thats about it see ya around

2. J.D.

J.D.
    from Clovis, CA

Welcome from Denver, would love to see some pics of the truck!

3. Velkommen. Nothing wrong with that small block kid. You have a truck that runs, thats better than most of us when we were that age.

4. Mutt

Mutt

Don't ever apologize for anything you use in your car. If you like it, thats all that matters. There's nothing wrong with a small block (of any make). It's usually the runner-ups that bitch about them. Welcome.

Mutt

5. WINGNUT

WINGNUT
    from Indiana

hey thinks for understanding the small block thing ok ill seeya around

6. coupe33

coupe33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

283 small blocks fit right in welcome and anyone that can have a rod at 17 is heads above everyone else

7. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Yeah, 283's are cool. I always liked 'em better than 350's myself. You could always bore it out to 301, get some fuelly heads and a set of dual quads and it would run pretty good. Welcome from Illinois.

8. howdy, ahh what the hell....put a BB in her.

9. yngrodder

yngrodder

Welcome, I am a nobody here but you might want to change your name I think there is someone else with the same name on here. Looking forward to seeing that truck sounds Cool!!!

10. BORED

BORED
    from BOERNE,Tx

Welcome, I am a newby too but 33yrs older. Shit I wish I had started when you did. My first car had a 283 3 on the tree in a 61 chebby biscayne. Man I had a blast in that car. Bought it for $300, drove it for 2 years and sold it for $350. It was the only car I made money on.

Stick with it you got a jump on everyone else.

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome , like to see the ride !!!