Register now to get rid of these ads!

I guess I wrote a friggin' book about myself...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Yeah-low, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Yeah-low

Yeah-low
    from Ten-uh-say

Hi all,

Im new here and don't hardly ever fit in. Im a goofy retard born too damn late, and missed the fricken Old School coolbus.

Trying to do what I can to not let go of my roots, which stem into Lowriding, Hot Rodding, minitrucks and others, (used here for alternative machinery AKA rat rodz AKA jalopies AKA rust buckets or other politically correct term.)

I'm not very fun, I usually interrupt when somone else is talking to me, and my friends are hardcore determined to be [my friends.] Can't run them off no how.

A little more about me?
    I can do basically whatever I want to with wires.
    I do believe radio was born with AM.
    I don't belive it died with FM.
    I do believe XM is killing it.
    I do believe noise is made when:
    1. You can't hear the rest of the music
    2. You can't hear the damn T.V.
    3. It's made later than 9:00 pm.
    4. Keeps you awake [period].

I am a prisoner of my own devise, since I am a former MECP certified car audio installer, and now I have reached the age where the shit I used to install annoys me. And I installed most of them! It is true that you make your own bed... Reap whatcha sew..

I like computers and networking.

I like CARS. PERIOD. Painted, rusty, flamed, plaid, or Louis Vuitton. I like them tuckn and roll, flannel, or western blanket.
    I like them all. I dig slammed duallys, I dig those skyward 57 Belairs.
    Altereds and match-racers are cool in my book.

I DO WATCH TV TOO YA'LL!!!

Boyd Coddington never pissed me off. In my opinion Bluebear was being irrational. Boyd was right. I feel that Boyd deserves respect for his accomplishments. He has created his own niche.

I like Jesse James' creations, but they jury is still out on the man though.
    Arlen Ness, Billy Lane, Exile, Indian Larry, are all some of my favorites. I wish I could learn what Von Dutch was all about.
    I also like American Chopper, West Coast Chopper, and Southern Steel.

I like Bikes. I like them stock, Low, wide, narrow, rusted, or painted. I also dig Flat, Knuckle, Pan, or receiving. I like them imported, I like them domestic. I believe that American Harley Davidson is a frickin' sellout. (have you seen the stoopid yuppy on the commercial trying to woo the chick? If that bike was a Suzuki, I'd appreciate it more.)

Oh well, I am done writing a frickin' book here. Anyone like CARtoons Magazine?
    Go to www.georgetrosley.com show your damn support!!!

Anyway, my sig basically sums it up. If ya'll need me for anything, let me know. I try to be helpful when I can.

YL

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the Hamb! This place is cool. BTW, Tennessee is the new Hotrod capital of the world! Sparky

3. Yeah-low

Yeah-low
    from Ten-uh-say

Close to home, close to home. Just so you know I could prolly knock on your door in about 30-45 minutes. I live near Columbia. :p I bought a black Acura Integra out there a couple years back.
    Small World. Oh, and Thanks!
    YL

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Hello,and welcome!:D

5. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

What worries me the most about you, is the fact that you 1. KNOW what Louis Vuitton IS, and 2. spelled it correctly!

Your intro was amusing... :)

Welcome to the HAMB!

Kris