Register now to get rid of these ads!

I found these, what are they?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by devildork, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

It's like my dad always used to say.

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

drove through it on my way down to, and back from the HAMB drags... that count?
    :cool:

hey, at least this mentioned the HAMB :D

3. Brian C

Brian C

Don't know much about beaver here on the East Coast but them bearded clams is absolutely delish. :D

4. HydroClyde

HydroClyde

My wife has a beaver she's not using and said she's willing to give to the first person that promesses to give it a good home...

5. NaKpinstriper

NaKpinstriper

Damn, 17 pages and what do we have to show for it, lots of funny shit. Save a tree, eat a beaver

6. krazy kustum

krazy kustum

DAMN IT !!! i've been looking all over the place for that Kanueter valve, could'nt find it anywhere. If you could send it to me that would be great..Now i'll be able to finish putting together my state of the art Fluxcapasater...

7. Ok . its time to fess up . How many of you that have posted to this thread are responsible for having a high school teacher have a nervous breakdown in class.

8. BadLuck

BadLuck

Hey Krazy Kustom, you traded me a blinker fluid guage for the kanueter valve remember????dork....

9. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

It wasn't a break down, it was more of a mild melt down followed by some much needed rest. The next year she was the librarian. Guess English class was a bit too much on her. Probably the fact that she had a beaver that NO ONE wanted and her husband was alergic to seafood. Alas, he ate no bearded clam...

10. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Have you ever posted a post and gotten a response to your post that looks like this?

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.

Did DevilDork make that up after he found those these?

11. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

why ......................how is this post still going........someone pm dork and tell him to post a pic.

12. BadLuck

BadLuck

Interesting story. My grandfather use to manufacture those in the early 50's. Heres an old photo I found of my grandfather holding one...

13. roddinron

roddinron

Hey, he's my Grandfather too! I think we're related! After he died we found one of those in his shed, but it was blue, and I think his had the adjustment knob on the other side. My dad sold it on ebay and retired rich, I haven't seen him since.

14. maddog

maddog
    from So Cal

I know they're not authentic, but I hav a lot of these if anyone is interested.

xxxxxx xx xxxxx x xxxxx

15. Bugman

Bugman

Devildork sent me a pic, so we can finally solve this mystery(and yes, these are original):
    [​IMG]

16. atch

atch

well...

just one; and it wasn't totally my fault; there were some other conspirators involved; he left after his first and only semester at our school.

it didn't help him any the day that he was passing out tests starting at the front of each row of seats and told us to pass them towards the back. well, tom (not his real name; gotta protect the guilty) was sitting on the back next to an open 3rd floor window. as the papers came back he tossed them all out the window one at a time; the folks in the front had just passed every paper back without keeping any of them. when the teacher (also to remain nameless; he could be teaching your children somewhere) said "you can start the test" everyone said "what test?"

only one of many stories about that paricular teacher, but the favorite one retold at every class reunion.

17. HydroClyde

HydroClyde

NO WAY!
    He sold me this map for $8,000 bucks and said I would be the only one to ever see the truth...

Attached Files:

18. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

So, do we have to build a boat like that so we can find the magic hiding spot where glory will shine for us all?

Sounds like a HAMB thrash. Lets do it inland, though. I'm afraid of seagulls.

19. spoonman

spoonman
    from salem,ohio

i love to eat beaver, but i can never finsh a whole one. yes i did contribute to a teacher breakdown.

everything looks like noodles

20. roddinron

roddinron

Isn't that the Ponderosa?

21. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

mmmmm yummy

ponderosa steakhouse :cool:

22. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I can't believe this ridiculous thread is back....is he EVER going to attach a picture of these "wondrous parts" he is asking us to identify?

"..had the footfeed clear to the floor, I said 'that's all there is...there ain't no more'..."

dj

23. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Do they cook beaver at Ponderosa? I hope they don't use too much tenderizer...makes it soggy.

24. Cshabang

Cshabang

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time..18 pages..hahah thanks guys...

25. roddinron

roddinron

You usually don't need tenderizer on beaver, they're pretty juicy just the way they are, but if you do get a tuff one, you might have to pound the meat a little.

26. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i prefer my beavers raw. . . but thats me

27. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Theres no way I could have read this whole post....AGAIN and not said something.

Something.

P.S. Everyone who has viewed this post should pay Ryan a dollar for the entertainment value alone.

28. HydroClyde

HydroClyde

When Hoss went through his "bunny" faze he said he often ate beaver and sometimes beaver ate him...

Attached Files:

29. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

GeeZ! I sure hope you left some air holes in that crate! Reminds me of the camaflauge shirt I tried to buy today.

30. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Entertainment value? This is SERIOUS. If it was just entertainment it would have been forgotten long ago and lost on page 2047 of the HAMB.

I'd still pay a dollar but mine is in that sealed wooden crate and I'm afraid to open it up. Might be a seagull in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.