Register now to get rid of these ads!

"I found it in an old garage" , can you tell me what it fits?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sqeaky Hinge, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

My dad's friend has some property he grew up on , and now , my dad and him deer hunt on it , theres an old house on the property , and an old garage , my dad's friend was pilfering around in the garage waiting on my dad to come out of the woods , and he found this headlight , none of us know what it came off of , but , I have all the info off of it , anybody know what this thing is off of? the info came off of the glass (not plastic) lense , seems that this didnt have a incandecent bulb , but it is like the newer cars are doing today , the info is as follows: across the top of the lense , it reads: RITEWAY HEADLAMP , MADE IN U.S.A. , and across the bottom , it reads: The Corcoran-Brown Lamp Co. Cincinnati , Ohio , US Pat. 1945309 pat pending , any guesses?:confused:

Attached Files:

2. Ole don

Ole don

Tractor or farm equipment.

3. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

Nooooo....really? this looks too cool to be on a tractor , it mounts just like the headlights I have for a 39-40 Dodge , I really dont know , but , it doesnt look like farm equipment , I may be wrong though...

4. SLEDRZ

SLEDRZ

The lights on my 37 Dodge have Riteway on them.

5. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ask your Dads friend what type of cars were on the place when he grow up there. Tractor lights were flatter on the back not a long tapered cone shape like what you have.

6. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

I think we have a winner , I did a google search after I got a "mabye" response , and it looks like a match...

7. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

Yes, it looks exactly like the headlights on my '36 Dodge pickup.

8. Wonder what else is in there.

9. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

You can bet I'm gonna find out..:D