Register now to get rid of these ads!

i finally got me that new ride

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by il Revrunde, Sep 3, 2006.

1. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

just got home from covington, virginia....5 hours down through the mountains at night and 8.5 hours back mostly during the day. got me a 53 belair ,235/6, that i drove home!325 miles or so.....she was great....
    pics up tomorrow...

2. bitchen

The 235 earned it's keep, don't ever yank it.

3. What he said ......

4. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

beckley wva.JPG 9-3-6.JPG
    Too bad the cops are already cruising the alley where she's parked .....I dunno if its to make sure nobody bothers her, or to catch me doing something stupid.:D

5. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

small cool lights.JPG

apparently this is what my girlfriend in the chase car saw at 85 mph on I-64 E going home. and she was in a hhr! can't say i'm not pleased...i ahd no idea i was going that fast. just alot of thumbs up as i passed folks....hahahaha!:D

Attached Files:

6. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

9-3-6.JPG
    new grille.JPG

in the few days i've had her home, i been trying to give her a bit of a facelift. that flat black monotone was killing me......anybody with some steelies and decent tires wanna trade for some brand new rallys and dunlops with less than 500 miles on 'em?
    i got a bunch more ideas up my sleeve...any suggestions are welcome too....lemme know what you think:eek:

Attached Files: