Register now to get rid of these ads!

I feel a lawsuit comin' on!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by noboD, Nov 23, 2005.

1. rebstew187

rebstew187

I know everyone is making light of this but I think if you are stupid enough to let the saw run,you my friend are a dumb ass!all I hope for is that you don't have any kids that could walk in the garage and get thier cut fingers off.

2. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Somebody stop 'im before he fucks again!LMFAO
    Maybe you should move the computer to the shop by the door and move the bandsaw right next to it so when you step outside to take a whizz you can monitor your band saw and your monitor and your pecker at the same time:rolleyes: .
    DISCLAIMER(writer assumes no liability for anyone taking the content of this post seriously.)
    What a putz;) , T.OUT

3. choppedrod63

choppedrod63

PLEASE PEOPLE! IF YOUR GOING TO PISS ON YOUR BANSAW TO PUT THE FIRE OUT, PLEASE, .... UNPLUG IT FIRST! WE COULD BE SUED FOR SOMEONE GETTING ELECTRICUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

4. 5window

5window

I thought he was peeing on the rubber drive wheels, not the motor. No HAMBer'd pee on a motor-well maybe if it was a Hyundai or something. Give us all something to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

5. flynj1

flynj1
    from C.B. IOWA

When pissing while running remember you MUST run backwards otherwise your just pissing in the wind

6. MiketheRat

MiketheRat

how does that work. dont yu have to hold on to the work while your cutting it?

7. 50chevy

50chevy
    BANNED

hillarious, I never heard of pinching off a pee!!

MAybe you got your story mixed up.. :D lol

8. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Yeah, no kidding...It's all done through the aid of trick dogs....

9. noboD

noboD

OK, if you need a picture! There's a vise on the horizontal bandsaw to hold the piece of steel. I'm standing at the door pinchin' it off trying to get my keys out of my pocket. The door is locked because my nosey 80 year old neighbor sneeks in my shop all the time. So maybe he'll be named as a co-defendant. If I wanted a lecture how stupid I was I'd have told my wife!!

10. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

" If I wanted a lecture how stupid I was I'd have told my wife!!"

Hey,You knew the HAMB was dangerous when you posted it.LOL
    T.OUT

11. ElPlymino

ElPlymino
    from Orcutt

In California this would definitely be a valid Workers Comp claim. Big Bucks for sure. "Guy loses prick while putting out band saw fire." Then hire a lawyer and sue your employer(yourself ?) for not having a fire extinguisher in the shop and inadequate training on the safe use of complex machinery. Take the money and buy a new bandsaw and live off workers comp.

12. krooser

krooser

Too bad it's too late...you could of hired Johhny...
    [​IMG]