Register now to get rid of these ads!

I.D. this dash.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choppedsled, Aug 23, 2007.

1. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA

Please help me ID this dash. I've been told and it looks to be a 32 three window, but the guage panel throws me off. The aluminum added to the dash matches the actual stock beaded contour of the dash. The three windows I've seen have the "dummy" if you want to call it that glove box door on the drivers side. This doesn't. it's formed that way. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

kinda looks like a 32 grafted to a model a top piece and the gauge cluster was fabbed up too.

3. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA

I can't find any signs of it being grafted together. I've been all over behind it and see no hint of cutting, welding, or grinding. I have a hard time thinking anyone would go to that much trouble to make the backside look perfect.

4. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA

So thats the best you guys can do ???

5. Andy

Andy

My take is that it is an original 3W 32 dash. They have raised sections around the center and also in front of the driver. If it was cut back and a little body work done to continue the raised sections it would look like that.

6. squirrel

squirrel

hmmmm....the best I can do is say it has a 55-56 chevy car ignition switch