Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I.D. This body!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hemiboy, Feb 28, 2018.

1. hemiboy

hemiboy

I just picked up this touring car body, and, while it came with a title for a 1923 Dodge, I’m not sure that is what it is, but sure would like to know! Thanks!

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. The basic shape and that flat area under the windshield look correct for Dodge, but it may be earlier, since there is no door/handle

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

That firewall should be a major ID clue. Windshield frame doesn't match the cowl. Bob

6inarow likes this.
  4. Willys Overland. Early 20's.

ClarkH likes this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Yeah, the Dodge firewalls had that pressed-in circle with 4 radiating lines. The one in the photo is way different but the basic cowl shape is similar

6. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

Hmm. with a title I'd always refer to it as a 23 Dodge. Paperwork can get you . ;)

iwanaflattie likes this.
  7. Oval dash pod in the middle with the 4 small tabs looks like 1924/26 Chrysler .

8. It appears the dash may have been changed or modified.
    The firewall, cowl, windshield posts and hidden type door hinges ID it as an Overland to me.

9. hemiboy

hemiboy

Thanks, people! Glad to know what it is- now I’ll go title it as a ‘23 Dodge!

Hemiboy