Register now to get rid of these ads!

I.D. ing a cab

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OilDevil13, Aug 9, 2006.

1. I have a cab, 32-34 (?) Where, or what on it will positively id it as to year? Or does it matter? are they all the same? Sorry no pics, dog ate my USB cable. (For sale... chihuahua. cheap)

2. Ruiner

Ruiner

ummm, car...truck...is there anything on there like a body tag or a specific dash and gauge arrangement...you gotta give us something to go by...or you could just search through photos on google and find something that closely matches what you have...if you're not gonna throw us a bone, might as well throw one to your dog so you can show us some pics one of these days...hahaha...stupid dog...

3. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. Its is a pick up cab. Im guessing its a 33 from the pics in the link...Thanks BTW. It has a smooth firewall somebody made. No huge body line in the back tho. Next question what about doors? Will one year work for another? or are they all differant? Went to KMart today to try and find a usb cable. no luck. Thinkin seriously about turning that little dog into an antenna ball.

5. chopndrop

chopndrop

32-34 ford truck doors are interchangable, if thats what you have, but the tend to be pricey