Register now to get rid of these ads!

I am new here also

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by fieldofcars, Oct 29, 2009.

1. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

Hi everyone, I am glad to finaly join you all. You all talked about my field of cars in Jan and Feb 2009. And I was very pleased as to what you all said about them. We never had that auction in early spring. It has been hard deciding what to do with all the cars and trucks and what you guys said about them helped us finaly make up our minds as to what to do with them.

2. Soviet

Soviet

Well don't keep us hanging - what did ya do with them? Pictures are always great!
    Welcome to the addiction!

3. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

I am trying to figuar this site out still But we kept the cars and showing them to any one that loves old cars. We are keeping alot but have let several go to good new homes and maybe I will get to see them on here one day.

4. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

It is an addiction. When I go out to the field early in the morn after a rain. AHHH the sun shinning on all that crome is just breath taking. You have to wear sun glasses is is so bright. And they look so new then. I get lost in them sometimes it is so awsome.

5. hscott

hscott

Welcome from NC;...scott

6. sparkie

sparkie
    from australia

Hi to everyone i just joined,am trying to get aquainted with this site i've been told about it by a friend who is one of your members , i'am doing a comparisson on chassis numbers with Aussie cars and American cars there is not enough information available here and i'am asking anyone who can help me with this request

7. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

I wish I could help you but I am probaly the most less informed on old cars than a young teenager. I am just learning about them really.

8. fordfan289

fordfan289
    from indiana

welcome from indiana

9. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois

10. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

I checked out your pictures AMAZING amount of steel! Really neat to see thanks for the pictures, and if you have more or could take more I'd sure like to see them.
    That old ford semi is just the coolest!

11. Reverborama

Reverborama
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Minnesota!

12. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

I am glad you like the photos and yes I have lots more of them. Some I will be asking for some help to ID the cars and truck. There are so many and I am just learning and trying to tell what year. Some A's or T's I don't know whitch they are turing cars I think they are called. Some Guys have been real nice when they are out and help me with the years but I hate taking time away from them when they are getting whiplash from looking to each row.

13. Well its a good thing you got the bug, you and your sis got a passel of history on your hands, I wish I lived closer!
    I'm the same age as the 49 Ford, that's a sweet looking ride, my first car was a 51 Ford.
    Thanks for sharing & Welcome to the addiction!

14. screwball

screwball

man welcome and get back out there and take more pics.