Register now to get rid of these ads!

I am dying to meet you Northwest guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gumpa, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Gumpa

Gumpa

As everybody probably already knows we are having the 2006 Westport Super Cruzz Show and Shine in two more weeks. I couldn't make it to Good Guys this weekend because of the stuff I have to do on this end for the show. This Tuesday, The three of us setting up the show are sentenced to be live on two talk shows, to talk about the car show and the stuff going on. To be honest I am already tired of the show and can't wait for it to be over and done with. I am not getting any time to work on my stuff and the sun is out. I think my biggest pleasure of this show is going to be meeting some of the faces that I see here on H.A.M.B. I am really looking forward to that part. During the show I will be the first person you see as I am in charge of the Registering and Photos as you pull in. My Son will be taking the Photos of the Chop and all Door Prize and Award winners. We are suppose to have a front page spread next week on the car show so we will see how that turns out. When you arrive please intoduce yourself so I can try to keep it in my head as to who is who. Thanks Guys. Mike

2. LUCIFR

LUCIFR
    from Seattle

looking forward to meeting you also did you guys find a car to chop yet???