Register now to get rid of these ads!

I <3 Ratrod Ranchero's!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DrrrtyFalconGrrrl, Nov 16, 2005.

1. DrrrtyFalconGrrrl

DrrrtyFalconGrrrl
    from Taft

Hi! My name is Emma and I'm a ratroddin' hunny! I was just dumped by my boyfriend 6 months ago and thought hmmmm it was time to focus my tensions into a car....So I totally bought my dream car, a 63 Falcon Ranchero!:)

Right now it's all stock, but I want to paint it dull black with red wheels and big white tires. I'm just looking for the right guy to help me out.:eek:

I sure hope I'm smart enough to learn from all of you guys and maybe finish this ratrod and move onto my next dream car, a 65 Valiant.:)

*smooches*
    Emma

2. Buckle

Buckle

Welcome Emma,

A more serious approach will help you in your quest to build, this really isn't the place to hook up and you will get slammed for attempting to do so. Oh yeah, your car sounds cool !

3. You gotta stay away from the black/red/whites. You can make it a cool car without that. I hope your not just here to look for a date a get your panites sniffed. If you want to learn, stick around. There's tons to learn here. Be ready though, with an intro like that, you gonna get ripped.

Sick 'em girls!!

4. Anderson

Anderson

Gracie, this one is all yours :D

5. dixiedog

dixiedog

"ratroddin honey" LMFAO

Now that has to be one of the better intro's yet - okay I'll bite, what time do I come over with my "tool box" to help ya?

6. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Welcome. This should be educational.

7. specialk

specialk

And "her" occupation is xotic dancer.

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

Gimme a break.......

Gracie have at it.:eek:

9. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Yeah, ask a lot of questions and read... read... read! There is a ton of info available on this site if you if you ask for it in the right way. Drop the rat rodz and flat black talk and people should be more accepting.

Welcome to the fun.

(oh, and don't take offense when guys ask for your picture... its better to do what they ask... afterall, you are the newbie)

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This should be good.

My vote.....I think it's Marcus this time.:rolleyes:

11. DrrrtyFalconGrrrl

DrrrtyFalconGrrrl
    from Taft

I'm not trying to get married, it's just that my boyfriend left me and my father lives out of state so I don't have much help. Girls aren't really good at this car thing.

I don't have my heart set on the flat black, it's just what I've seen around here. I'm so totally open to other colors, I just need to learn.:eek:
    Am I supposed to post pictures of myself?

*smooches*
    Emma

12. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Pictures??? Stay tuned.

13. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

14. falcongrrrl

falcongrrrl
    from Brooklyn

I think I am to new to go at you but......"Girls aren't really good at this car thing." Well, I would beg to differ!.....(Nice name by the way). There is not that many of us "girls" but please dont help to put us down by implying that we cant wrench without a man! Learn, get a book, take a class, ask real questions, make some FRIENDS that will teach you, get under the hood and figure it out. As a women I will support you and help you in any way I can....as long as you stop thinking you need a man to fix up your car. Also, why not post a picture of your car instead of you? OK I am done.

15. DrrrtyFalconGrrrl

DrrrtyFalconGrrrl
    from Taft

Here is a picture of my super cute Falcon Ranchero.:)
    [​IMG]

I don't understand what is so funny about my intro?

*smooches*
    Emma

16. OOOOO when Brandy see this she is going to tan your hide:p . In all honesty you need to learn to wrench on your own. make mistakes, ask other people what to do.

If you are depending on a man to get you outta trouble you are looking for more trouble. REAL men love strong women who don't need men.

Just my opinion....

17. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

I can't wait for HankCash to get in on this one:eek: .LOL
    Lil Mike can teach you about Pink;) .
    Taft where:confused: ?
    Please define exotic.Do your dances include tools:rolleyes: ?
    Yes you are:D .LMFAO
    Gotta stop here.
    Have fun on the HAMB,T.OUT

18. plan9

plan9

this thread is total bullshit

19. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

63 ranchero and a 65 Valiant, those are your dream cars? :confused: sorry but you don't have big dreams do you?

20. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I don't know where Taft is, but if Rat Rodzzzz are all you see out there, then you need to relocate immediately.

Around my parts, driving a 65 Valiant is about the best form of birth control.

Though it may be true that most girls are not as adept as men at fixing cars (we have some great exceptions on this board), the members of this board are firm believers that you need to earn your car with hard work and perseverence.

This board is for the exchange of relevent information and ideas, which I think you're looking for, so I welcome you to this board and invite you to peruse the threads and soak in the knowledge.

If you're looking for a boyfriend, go to MySpace (I'm 57Joe on there, look me up) hahaha :)

21. DrrrtyFalconGrrrl

DrrrtyFalconGrrrl
    from Taft

Okay here's a piccy of me! I hope you like it!:)
    [​IMG]

*smooches*
    Emma

22. DrrrtyFalconGrrrl

DrrrtyFalconGrrrl
    from Taft

Who is Gracie and Brandy? I want to learn to work on my car, but I need somebody to help me. I want to be a strong woman.:eek:

57JoeFoMoPar, thank you for being so understanding and sweet!

*smooches*
    Emma

23. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

awhhh you made a love connection. :rolleyes: now go get your hands dirty.

24. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

This whole fucking thread is bullshit. I'm SO sick and tired of seeing lame girls intro and all of you assholes drool on them. NOW after flaming Gracie and myself on the last GIRL intro you big ass wimps want us to bail you out?!

WTF?!:mad:

As for this tart, please, someone get me a bucket before I vomit on myself. Any WOMAN who has to rely on ANY man for ANY reason needs to rent herself a gun and buy a bullet. I've said this once, I've said it twice but the HAMB is a fuckin LOCKER ROOM! Pictures of YOURSELF are UNWELCOMED on ANY level. There are only a HANDFUL of WOMEN on the Hamb and we've busted our ASSES to gain the respect of this board......I'll be damned if I'm going to let some stupid tart like you or anyone else take that from me! Go to OSR, they'll want you and your FALCON.

Jesus H Christ.:rolleyes:

Brandy

25. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Get 'er Brandy!

Dig in, get dirty, get that car presentable and safe, and the boys will find YOU, and you know you might learn something about yourself in the process. In my time on this Earth, I have met some of my closest friends because of hot rodding. Good luck.

26. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

*smooches*

Smooches??????????? :eek:

Welcome

27. specialk

specialk

You're spot on Brandy (not that you need to hear that from anyone, especially a 'no cred' FNG like me). 'Her' photobucket account is 'SOCKonYerCOCK' (see the properties of 'her' posted picture).

Somebodies just playin' (and I like finding trolls).

<edit>
    I just noticed I'm not an FNG anymore, I'm a Newbie! Yippee!
    </edit>

28. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I noticed that too. Didn't think it was too ladylike...

29. Anderson

Anderson

30. falcongrrrl

falcongrrrl
    from Brooklyn

..Fooled me, but I beleived in Santa a little to long too. Thank god nobody is that stupid! Good way to F**k up my name being new and all..........