Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hurricane, WV Cruise-In Friday, Aug. 1, 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Hot Rod Grille, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Friday – August 1st… Nitro Antique Car Club Cruise-In;on the Putnam County Bank parking lot next to McDonald’s in Hurricane, WV (exit 34 on I-64); 5:00 PM - DUSK; no entry fee…but donations accepted & appreciated; games; door prizes; music; concessions provided by the Buffalo Church of the Nazarene (proceeds to benefit their youth mission programs);for more info call 304-755-7814 or 304-755-1417 or[email protected] or https://www.facebook.com/nitroantiquecarclub

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

anyone go? pics?

3. 5window

5window

Jim, guess I missed this one again! Maybe next year. I hope it was a great outing.

4. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Let's see some photos please.

Insert here.

5. Jeff,

This was just our "regular" Nitro Car Club monthly cruise-in. There was a 40% chance of severe thunderstorms and we still had 128 cars at the event. The big 3-day car show is Sept.4-5-6, 2014.

motoandy,

As always, I'm the DJ and can't get away from the sound system to grab some pics. Hopefully, there will be some posted on the club's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nitroantiquecarclub