Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hurricane IKE finds! Few photos of wet cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nowmds, Sep 15, 2008.

1. belair

belair

If you don't have an on topic post, just hit the back button and look for a "radial vs. bias ply" thread to chime in on. This one is going the way of the Street Beast thread.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. It really is a damn shame to see people one here causing drama over a few pictures or a indirected reply.

Instead of taking the time to be internet tough guys, we sit back and say a prayer for the ones who lost love ones, homes,jobs, etc. I think the Tx citizens would rather have a few more beloved thoughs, rather than some of these posts.

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

We ran into the same judge mental issues last year in OHIO.. thousands of miles from any coastline. Flooding caused major damage in my area with imminent danger of our levy breaking. Even to the point they sent surveyors around to shoot lines on our homes to show where the water level would hit it. Scarey times. I pick up a LOCAL paper mind you and read about how it was "our choices" so no sympathy or help was offered.
    Sometimes I hate people! :)
    Its a shame we have to banter back and forth on the internet and on this forum. It does detract from the reason of its existence.
    But sometimes I just can't let the idiots ruin a good place such as this. I have to answer their idiocies.

4. How about everybody who thinks this is a stupid thread, goes back and deletes their own post... I did, and I will again when this gets below 5 post.

I'm throwing out a challenge here...