Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnertcarpileup 2010:

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Irish Dan, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Reflecting back on this weekend, I do believe the Chrome Czars did it again. The Decatur, Illinois 2010 Hunnertcarpileup was a resounding success! After looking the site over, I'm convinced the Decatur venue will be the new "home" for HCPU for years to come;...it's HUGE! Traffic in and out ran smoothly too! So I'm taking this opportunity to congratulate all those involved in the success of the HCPU this year. You folks really pulled it off! On another note, the companion event, the Clinton, Illinois town square cruise was cool as hell! The local folks were friendly, and it all appeared to run smoothly. I,for one, thoroughly enjoyed the hotrods & the folks who attended this year. It was one hell of a weekend!

2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Well said. Thanks to all involved. Gary

3. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

You're welcome, Gary! BTW, I saw your 40 coupe in Clinton. AWESOME!!!!

4. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

Yes!!!!! We asked officers about parking, no problem. They were so happy to have everyone there. They told us they were using the meters to go have fun. We Thanked them for having us there. It was so nice, and as the night went on the better the shots and fun was too. Plenty of room to grow. Thanks to everyone!!

5. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Our group said the same thing....the cops were very easy to get along with. Friday night in Clinton, one of the cops at a stop sign was even making approval gestures and light-em-up gestures with his hands. Looked like they were having a good time too.

6. A Boner

A Boner

Irish Dan, your HOT ROD IS looking GOOD!

[​IMG]

7. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Thanks Mr. a boner! It was great to see you again! Bring that killer modified with you next year!