Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnert Car Pileup #10: The LAST Pileup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hellfish, Oct 5, 2011.

1. CraigKrage

CraigKrage
    from central IL

I got my beer ready and my ride all juiced up.
    [​IMG]

2. x-shift

x-shift

Too excited to sleep!

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Text or call me tomorrow after 10am and let me know where you are along the highway and perhaps we can hook up along the way. I'll have HotRodEd and Tom from Long Island, NY and KoolKat from Michigan cruising with me. Love to add your Olds to the mix.
    734-673-6930

4. chopz56

chopz56

It really has come down to the last one...it's kinda hard to swallow,being that this is for some the only time we all get together once a year!It has been a really good time for me and my wife for the last 7 years and it's the only time we get alone once a year so i guess we have to just find something else to go to.........THANK YOU CZARS FOR 10 YEARS OF FUN!It will be missed but it was fun while it lasted!

5. Malarky

Malarky

X3! Im up burning cd's for the road and planning my route. I'll be heading down 55 from Chicago 'round noon.

[​IMG]

6. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Attended the second and third. First time there-blown away that such kool cars/people existed in the midwest! Second time I went-first year in Morris-I drove my 53 Buick.
    This time I'm driving my A Bomb I lovingly call Said Beasty-it made it to Torque and back, now we double it and hit Decatur tomorrow!!!

7. Cleaned my car for the second time this year (technically the first).
    Ready to pile-up, and party down. See you all there friday and saturday. Say hey!

8. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've tossed this one around in my head a lot over the past couple of weeks, would sure love to be there but the time and the finances just aren't there. Glad I made it to at least one (in Morris) though, and here's to you guys and gals who get to close this chapter in style. Drive safely and have fun, you've earned it!

9. Its not too late, you can still make it!!! I am in the middle of a roof tear off and putting a balcony in on my house, shit all over the yard, but still am going...fuck the fence!

10. Leaving around 8am so that might work out!

11. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have 6 tests in the next 8 days, but you guys are going to talk me into going yet. God I'd love to see Junior Brown at a show like this.

12. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Bag packed, check
    cars fueled up, check
    cash in wallet, check
    BOOZE in the bag, check
    I"M OUTTA HERE, SEE YA ALL AT THE PILE-UP!

Here's to safe trip for all attending!!!!

13. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

rolling out shortly

14. hahaha, I have (14) 42" holes in my yard dug for the deck posts, a shed that is half built this week, and siding half ripped off my rearwall. It can wait til I get back. Sounds like we are in the same boat. lol

15. magnet

magnet

Leaving this morning, see you chuckleheads down there.

16. Malarky

Malarky

Good luck this weekend, and thanks again!!!

17. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Gonna be a great show tomorrow!! Lots of kick ass hotrods and bands and vendors. Make sure to stop by and say hello at my Booth indoors and pick up some bitchin art!! Got something for everyone.

18. S.F.

S.F.

just so im clear...What city is it in ...and where is it in that city? It was in morris Ill. at one time right?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  19. modelamac

modelamac

Heading out around Noon!

After 2 months of thrashing... a bunch of cash, blood, sweat and tears!

The dormant old Oldsmobile (un-changed since it's young pilot parked her in 1962)... is running (kind of LOL), shifting (sort of), now lowered (as much as I could without MAJOR frame modifications), and loaded (mostly oil, antifreeze, and of course beer)!

Hoping for the best the Old's hasn't gone down the highway in 40 years... especially not 3 hours on the highway, let see what happens!

A friend is going to follow me with the rescue rig, hopefully we won't need it!

See everyone later today!

20. ...just wish I had all the gas money that'll be spent on people goin to the Pileup this year,...I could retire!
    ...you guys are doing your part to help the economy, have a great time!

21. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Progress City, Decatur, Il. Go to their website for great directions. Stu

22. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

I'm Here....after a few problems...No Headlights

23. ty johnson

ty johnson

Leaving now!!! yeeeppppppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Been at the show graounds since 8 am. This is gonna be a big one. Lots of cars here already and many vendors.

25. Speed~On

Speed~On

Wish I were there now. Leaving at 4:30AM tomorrow morning and will be there before the gates open! Damn, this is going to be EPIC!! Fellow HAMBer's....don't drink all the PBR before I get there. 87 degrees and sun in October in the midwest, oh yeahhh!!!!

26. I'm ill...... was really excited until I got the pink slip yesterday!

27. So sorry to hear that Mark.:(