Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnert Car Pile Up Pics and Vids

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bluestang67, Oct 10, 2009.

1. bluestang67

bluestang67

Traffic was thick this year . I believe due to construction going on on north 47 don't really know seen a plenty a semi dumps running .

Well any hoot here is a bit of vids and pics for those stuck states away

When they start rolling in hope some one combines them into one thread .

2009 HCP#8

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/575052893LQYMmE?mediaPosition=11

2. "sickboy"

"sickboy"

Must have been nice to actually get in!!!! Damn popo shut that show down due tue the traffic back up on 80 they called an I.s.p.r.n. Message for it!! This is the first show I have missed andit was all cause the "man" I heard it was a great turnout but ithink it's time the the venue changed it's gotten to big.. My buddy had to sneek back in through the corn fields lol !!! I hope everyone posts pics and vids for us that were turned away by the state police

3. bluestang67

bluestang67

Sickboy it was a busy day and to have so many people drive long distance with out concern for weather to this and have the Police so unorganized for this event was devastating . I was a volunteer who arrived about 8:15 and waited to leave way after all was about gone . But plenty of great rods ,food and friends where there .

4. Finn Jensen

Finn Jensen

Wow, you did a great job! You really captured the flavor of the show. I forgot my camera, so I am grateful that you and others took the time to shoot photos and share. Thanks much

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. bluestang67

bluestang67

Your welcome had to watch my toes there where so close together

6. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

I'm enjoying that walkalong video, almost like being there, except I'm in out of the cold. Thanks

7. bluestang67

bluestang67

Thanks Nash It was 44 degrees and I think Co. is about the same right LOL . I think the walk was a good one too .