Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hundreds of NOS Schofield & Schott Repair Panels, Late 40's - Early 60's

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by rustyfords, Mar 2, 2015.

1. City: Conroe

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $35 and up
    I recently took possession of around 1,000 NOS repair panels made in the USA in the 50's and early 60's by the Schofield and Schott companies.

They're all heavy gauge, American steel. Some have some surface rust, some look new.

They're for nearly all makes and models and have been in a Texas warehouse since at least the mid 1960's.

I know you're supposed to list prices on here, but I don't think Ryan wants me to post an ad 1,000 lines long. So...email me with your make/model and I'll send you a list of what I have for your car....including prices.

I can tell you up front that the 4 door-dog legs are $35 plus shipping as are some of the smaller fender patches.

If you see something you need, I'll send photos and whatever other info you need.

Shipping:

I can meet you in the Houston metro or:

For relatively small pieces, like 4-door dog-legs, headlight surrounds and lower rear of front fender patch panels, I'll box them up and ship them myself.

For big pieces, like quarter panels, rockers, etc, I'll be at a specific UPS store at an agreed upon time with the piece in-hand (that you've already paid for)....you'll call the UPS store and arrange packaging and shipping (while I'm standing there) and pay them for their services with your credit card and I'll leave the piece with them. The UPS store won't be cheap, but I won't make a dime off of shipping using this method and they'll do it right, you'll get a UPS tracking number, and you'll know that your piece is on it's way.

The attached photos are fairly representative of what condition these pieces are in. (for what it's worth...the photo is of a 55 Chevy lower front fender patch).

Thanks,
    Don
    Conroe, Texas
    281 787-8418
    don@1954ford.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Just wanted to let everyone know that the last of these panels were sold over a year ago.