Register now to get rid of these ads!

Huge Thanks from The Strangers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sean, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Sean

Sean

I don't know where to begin. Still sore and sunburnt, but it is all worth it.

To all the builders, clubs, vendors, volunteers, photographers, and participants that attended this years BBQ, THANK YOU! You are the ones that make this show what it is. And why we work so hard to put the event on.

Big thumbs up to Deadend Magazine and Alex Gambino for making it a perfect 3 show weekend. Make plans for next year.

I stole these photos from the Mercury News coverage of the event to give you a little different view of the event.

The show had one hiccup this year, SJPD. We got stuck with a Sargent that over stepped his bounds and did not have our "vision" of how the show should run. Some rules were enforced on us this year that have never been in the past, and fingers crossed will not be in the future.

Thanks again. See you on the road!

Attached Files:

2. cadillac nut

cadillac nut

i agree with what he said ^ ....scotty

3. sdluck

sdluck

Thanks guys,the show was great,police were a slight pain,hope the raffle prizes I brought helped out. Sherrill Luck ,Custom Shifters Car Club

4. manhugos my bitch

manhugos my bitch
    from nor cal

Cant wait for next year.

5. cadillac nut

cadillac nut

you know every a little bit helps , thanks again ....