Register now to get rid of these ads!

Huge dilemma on a trade I need your advise!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LEECOUNTYRODS, Mar 11, 2008.

1. senior fried

senior fried

The bike might be generic, but it is still worth more than the falcon, way more. Its not that big of a dilemma.

2. You want a "real " gasser, check out the Henry J that Kiwi Kev has advertised for under $4k.

Falcon gassers....shiver.

3. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

THE BABES WILL BE DRUNK OF COURSE BEFORE THEY WANT TO GET IN A FALCON SO THE ORDER SHOULD BE ,DRUNK BABES WITH BEER IF YOUR LUCKY!I THINK YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE BY SELLING THE BIKE FOR SURE!!!!YOU CAN BUILD A WAY BETTER RIDE FOR SURE!

4. So what did you do? That Falcon is a piece of $#!%^ in my opinion. You can get way more better babes then you ever can with that Falcon.

5. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i think youre making the right decision, and i hope it all works out in the end! good luck.

6. Ok, now your talking. After you sell your bike you might be able to buy somebodies Gasser project for alot less and you will be way better off then that Falcon.

7. duste01

duste01

is that the aluminum falcon? Get your gas card out......

8. scofflaw

scofflaw
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Ohio

Good call on backing out of the trade. You can re-list this all you want I don't think it'll go much higher.

Falcon-Gasser.jpg

9. Gabacho_LBC

Gabacho_LBC

No matter how you slice it or dice it, you would have been taking it in the shorts on that trade. Glad to see you backed out. That ebay add explains it all. Falcons=$5000 dollar cars. Nothing special about them at all. Just my .02 cents.

10. seatex

seatex

I think Sutton had it nailed, but the universal question is, did he nail his Avitar?:D:D:D

11. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

the car=timeless
    the bike=gay when fads change
    my opinion atleast

12. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

That batterie strap on the falcon alone is worth the swap. I kinda agree with some who say sell the chopper and do a car how you want it. If the falcon is not your dream car why bother.

13. Good call.. A documented Billy Lane scooter will bring in 3 or 4 times the money on the market that the falcon ever would.. Sell the scoot... Build a bitchen car.. Just my simple minded opinion...