Register now to get rid of these ads!

Huge Auction of Von Dutch,Roth,Williams, in May

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigDaddySteamRoller, Mar 7, 2006.

1. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

2. brewsir

brewsir

If somebody buys me Von Dutches striping box I Promise to stripe everything you ever want striped for life (for your personal use of course!)

3. 60 Bucks for the auction catalog!!

Anyone seen one? It it any good?

4. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

Thats what I was wanting....Haha...man I want that box

5. McKee

McKee

Is anyone able to download the pictures from RM's site?

6. cruzr

cruzr

hers the pics

Attached Files:

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

I'm going!

8. hollenbeck32

hollenbeck32

When we were in Pebble Beach last year with the Calori Coupe, they had most of the stuff in person on display, it was very cool indeed...

9. hot rod wille

hot rod wille

Hey guys and girls! I'm a friend of Danny Brucker--talked to him today about the auction---he said he's not sure this thing will go on---auction co. is strange---I'm gonna try to go to his warehouse at the end of the month to see the stuff---I'll let you know what's going on

10. cruzr

cruzr

tell Danny to say hi to his brother Jimmy for me, i used to work for the Bruckers at Movieworld. Randy Brenneis

11. hot rod wille

hot rod wille

I will Randy---they got some bitchin stuff,huh? I got to meet Dutch there years ago---what a guy! Danny said we are going to his hanger maybe this week to look at "stuff"--not sure whats in there now. Danny's been doin E-BAY stuff lately--selling some Roth stuff and other type from the warehouse.
    I don't know Jimmy too well--i understand those two are like night and day.

12. cruzr

cruzr

yea they are `like night and day.....I started a sales division for them at Movieworld in the early 70's,went up to the warehouse and got some cars ,bought the rest, It took off real well. I also promoted a huge show and swap at there Buena Park site,biggest day they ever had.Roth was still there, right before he went to Knotts to work. Dutch would come around now and then. I could go on and on but..........Fond memories of days past!