On a previous thread I showed the changeover from Mercury taillights in the rear of the Hudson and wanting to chane over to proper 48 Hudson taillights. Here is that thread if you want to see the earlier progress. https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/work-started-hudson-tail-lights-on-a-hudson.1186894/ So today I took advantage of the lifting of the travel restrictions with the Chinese virus that let us travel 150 kms for a day trip and went up to see Lindsay at LDI Kustoms who is doing the work. I needed a Hudson fix!! Work is almost finished with just a few minor details and the car will be ready to come home maybe in the next two weeks. While there some mechanical issues were addressed as well. Found a stuffed bearing at the end of the steering column where it comes through the firewall, an annoying exhaust leak, the felt on the top of the drivers window that had dropped in behind the door, and other little things that will all make it a better car again. The paint has come up incredibly well. Repainting was needed where we did the taillights but also went over the whole car and cleaned up stone chips and other defects and a full polish and detail. Has come up well and looks as good as it did 15 years ago when we first finished it. Ready for another trip to USA in 2021 if we can do overseas travel then.