Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HRCC Dane Larson Motorcycle Crash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodChassis, Sep 12, 2013.

1. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but Fmr. HRCC Employee Dane Larson was involved in a motorcycle crash. Dane's a pretty awesome guy. And he's usually full of life. Reportedly, some person in a car traveling the same direction as Dane was made a left hand turn INTO him, causing the crash. Reportedly, he sustained two broken arms (one shattered), burns, and other injuries.

I know the HAMB is a tight knit family. We're working on setting up a PayPal account to accept even the smallest donation to help him out. Much like just about everyone I know in this industry, it's questionable if he has any medical insurance at all. And we all know that the crash being caused by someone else doesn't mean their insurance will cover everything (if they even had insurance.)

Stand by for further posts, and please say a prayer if you're the praying kind. If not, keep him in your thoughts. Dane is a fellow Veteran, and I plan to do all I can to help him out.

~Ray Gun

2. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

3. Keep us posted.

4. Holly crap, that sucks! I hope Dane comes out of this Ok. He's a cool dude. ME and the old man looked forward to seeing him whenever we would swing by the shop.